Thursday 24 May 2012

Yulia to Argentina


Hi, dear friends from Argentina!
My name is Julia. I’m from Nefteugansk, Russia.   I want to tell you about our place. We live in a small town. We have very bad climate here. Even in the summer it`s sometimes snowing. We have  very cold and snowy winters and sometimes there is nothing else to do besides sitting at home.
One day my friend and I watched a program about snowboarding and we were very interested in it. We read all sorts of articles in the Internet and bought snowboards. And now I have been doing this sport for 3 years.  As in other extreme sports there are injures sometimes and I had a bruised spine. But nothing serious happened. What sports do you prefer? Do you ski in resorts there?
I look forward to your response and hope that someday I will visit your country.
Best wishes,
Julia.

P. S. You can see me in this picture, I'm in a coloured jacket just in the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment