Wednesday 2 May 2012


Hi, dear friends!

My name is Yana, I`m 16 years old. I study at a secondary school in the 10th form. I want to tell you about one day of my life, it`s my friend’s birthday.
On Sunday, the 29th of April, my friends and I celebrated the birthday of our dear friend Katy. Specially for her, I and my friends had a party in Hawaiian style. I liked it very much , because it was unforgettable. It was very interesting to prepare decorations, food and different contests, costumes, regarding that she knew nothing. On her birthday she wanted to get the car and we baked a cake like a car in which our present was hidden. She was very surprised.

I want you to tell me about your unusual birthday. How and where did you celebrate it? Which of the holidays are very popular in your country? What unusual gift was presented to you?

Look forward to your answer,
Yana!


No comments:

Post a Comment