Friday 25 May 2012


Hi, dear friends from Argentina!
I`m writing you again – Zhanna. It was really interesting to read your last letters. I`ve got a lot of new about you. And I can say that I was quite surprised having read in the letters that you have so many sisters and brothers because usually there are only  2children or even 1  in Russian families. For example, I`m the only child but nevertheless I`m very glad and I need no one else. Just don`t think that I`m selfish and naughty.
Well, as for my last news I`m gonna visit Spain in July,  the resort town of Salou. I believe the trip will be something really great and unforgettable. By the way, I`ve been there (I mean Spain), when travelling around Europe. During the journey I also visited France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Austria, Poland and Check Republic. I was so impressed and, especially, I liked Spain. Foreign culture, traditions and art interest me very much. Most of all I like architecture. It really takes my breath away. I hope Spain will bring me the same happiness again and I`ll tell you about all my impressions in September.
Hope to here from you as soon as you can.
Best wishes,
Zhanna
P.S. In this picture you can see me (on the right) together with my best friend Kristina (on the left).

No comments:

Post a Comment