Thursday 24 May 2012

To our friends from Tatiana


Dear friends from Argentina!
My name is Tatiana. I live in a small town and I wanna to leave it because I was in  Berlin, Germany and I liked it there. It is a very beautiful and modern city; there is a lot of modern architecture because many historic buildings were destroyed during the World War II. I love this country. I like its culture, language and art. In this picture you can see me in Germany. I was very surprised because there was no snow in winter. In my city the temperature can drop to -30 degrees Celcius below zero in winter! It is considered a normal temperature for our climate.
I'm interested in your country but I know little about it. And your language is very beautiful. I only know a few words in Spanish. I want to get to know about your culture. I would like you to advise me your national writers, poets, interesting film-makers and musicians. I would be very grateful if you do that.
I`m looking forward to a letter from you as soon as possible.
Best wishes,
Tatiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment