Thursday 3 May 2012


Dear friend!
    My name is Seva. I am 16. I would like to tell you a little about me. I live in the city of Nefteyugansk. Today I want to tell you about one beautiful day. This is the day when I decided to shoot a video about my mother. I don't know why I decided to make a video on this very day, but I knew exactly what I must do this. My younger brother helped me to make the video.
    Shooting does not take a lot of time. When I finished my video, I decided that it should be seen not only by my friends and relatives, but also by other people. Now with the help of the YouTube site, you too can appreciate my creation. Here is the address of the site     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhCQmv0H8kQ
   I heard so many nice words. Everybody liked my idea. But still more important for me was to hear the opinion of my mother. Since it was she who inspired me to this video. To my surprise, I saw my mother's tears. They were tears of happiness. For me it was the best of all praise. And the words weren't needed to understand what she was proud of me. Then, having calmed down, she told me a lot of warm and pleasant words.
     And what are your hobbies? Perhaps you too are fond of the same things as I dd. I would like to read a letter from you very much . I wait for your stories with impatience.
     Your friend from Russia,
      Seva

No comments:

Post a Comment