Tuesday 1 May 2012


Hello,
My name is Masha, I’m 16 years old. As you know I live in Nefteugansk, Russia.   It’s a very small town,  but it’s nice. We have some places to go out. What about your town?
For me it was awesome to know that your summer holidays are in December, January and February, because in our country they are winter month .
May you tell me about your country and some unusual traditions?
Do you like reading? What kind of books do you like? As for me, it’s my favorite hobby, but I have so little time for it. My last book which I've read is “War and Pease ” by Leo Tolstoy, Russian famous writer. It’s really good, but it is so hard page-turner.
And also I like art. I think that Salvador Dali is the best artist all over  the world! What about you? Which artists do you like?
So, my lesson is over, I should go. Look forward to your letter!
Best wishes,
Masha

No comments:

Post a Comment