Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hi friends!

We are very happy to join you in the blog. We are students from fourth year and we are new in the blog. We read all your older letters and we are very interested to continue this project. Here we will post new pics and letters.

 My name is Micaela and my surname is Rucci. I am eighteen years old. I have got 2 brothers, their names are Juan Manuel and Ignacio. And I have one sister, her name is Valentina (as your teacher's name).
Juan Manuel (my older brother) is my classmete at school. We are together in the classroom but we are not twins.
My birtday is on July 9th.
I like going out whit my friends, specially on Saturday night.
I live in the country, I have got 2 cats and and a dog.(It's a kind of farm). My favourite subjects at school are English and Biology. My hobby is listening to music. I love having ice-creams in summer...My best friend is Micaela, one of my classmates.

Best wishes,
Micaela


No comments:

Post a Comment