Thursday 24 May 2012

From Diana to everybody


Hello dear  friends from Argentina!
My name is Diana and I’m from Russia. I am a student of  teacher Valentina. I realy enjoy reading the letters in the blog. I think we also can write to each other and it can be interesting. In one of the letters your teacher Melina wrote about the teachers’ strike. We’d like to know what was the result! Teachers here have never been on a strike.
I want to tell you about our city of Nefteugansk, though, it’s really not a city but a town. Its population  is  one hundred and twenty thousand people. The climatic  conditions in Nefteugansk  are rather extreme. It is the area with sharp-continental climate and is characterized  by long severe winters and short summers.
Eagerly waiting for  your  reply,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment