Thursday 3 May 2012

   Hi, my dear pen friends!
   My name is Kirill and I’m writing you from a little town inWwest Siberia – Nefteugansk. In my letter I want to tell you about my plans for this summer.
   Every person waits for summer holidays, which in Russia last from June till the end of August. And the first part of June I will spend in Nefteugansk, because some of my friends study in 11 class and  pass exams, after that they will disperse to different cities of our country to study in universities.
   In the second part of June I will visit the capital of my country – Moscow. I love this city for its historical sights, big trade centers, skyscrapers and a great amount of people. And from this city I will fly in  the United Kingdom. I will live in host family in Eastbourne for a month. This sweat time I will spend in interesting chatting with different people and developing my communicative skills.
    In the end of July I want to get to summer camp on the shore of the  Black sea. I was in this camp last summer and with my team made a lot of economics and social projects. And in this summer we want to have a rest! No work in summer time!!)
   I wish that this summer would give me a mass of good impressions and energy, which will help me to pass exams next year and enter the university.
   I want to ask you some questions. How do you usually spend your summer/winter holidays? Would you visit us in the nearest future? May we meet some of your in July this summer in London?  
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Best wishes,
    Kirill.

No comments:

Post a Comment