Thursday 6 September 2012

Zhanna's impressions about her summer holidays

Hello, dear Argentineans!
I was really surprised having got so many letters from you . During 3 months we didn`t write cos we had our summer  holidays. I`ve had a great time and now I`ll tell u abot it.
I`ve been to Spain for 2 weeks and I can say just one – it`s something unforgetable. Although the flight was quit long – 7 hours, I felt happy. I visited such cities as Barcelona, Reus, Tarragona, Valensia and I lived in a touristic town called Salou. The most exciting and fantastic thing for me was the Barcelona architecture heritage. The city is rich of different unusual modern and ancient great buildings: from dwelling-houses to palaces. Spainish people were very kind, sociable, friendly and nice. The weather also pleased me: each day was so sunny and warm, just the sea was a little bit cold, nevertheless, it didn`t matter. By the way, I`ve been to the biggest entertainment park  around Spain, like  Disneyland, - Port Aventure– it impressed me very much - and if you wish I can tell u more about it in the next letter.Being in Spain, I even learned a few easy words,  I really liked the language and I`d be glad to learn it professionally in my nearest future.
Well, my summer holidays were so cool that I envy myself. And  I have some questions to you, for example, have you ever been abroad? If you have, what countries did you visit? Would you like to go to Port Aventure?
I look forward to your reply.
Best wishes,

Zhanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment