Friday 7 September 2012

Ann about her summer holidays

 
Hi, friends!
I was glad to read your letters after my summer holidays. This August I was in Greece with my mom, on the island of Crete. We stayed at the hotel near the beach, so out of the window we could even see the sea. I got great pleasure swimming in the sea, which seemed bottomless and endless (in the future, I plan to get a tattoo with the word “sea” on the Norwegian or the Swedish languages). The sea and the beach were clean, but I was afraid to step on a sand-dollar!

Greeks and Europeans on the whole are very nice and friendly people, I was pleased to talk to them, but I haven’t made any real friends. At our hotel a lovely gay couple stayed too, who were rather strange. But I didn’t get acquainted with them and I’m sorry about it.
In these pictures you can see me and a view of one Greek town.
Has anyone of you been to Greece? Which foreign countries have you visited? How do you usually spend your summer holidays?
Write me soon, please!
Best wishes,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment