Sunday 9 September 2012


Hello, dear friends!
My name is Alexander. I'm writing to you for the first time.
This year I have had really a good rest. In June I and my friend were in Moscow. You know, it is the capital of Russia, and in fact, this is a very beautiful place with a lot of historical sites and buildings. 
Moscow City is as big as a small country, it  includes its laws and rules. People always are hurrying there; it seems as if they are missing the only train and trying to catch it up. The only place, where people have some silence is the underground, when they come in a train car. It is like an endless stream, especially in rush hours. Every station in the Metropolitan has its own design, which represents some big event in Russian history.
Of course, I must tell you about Red Square! When I was there, I was really feeling a spirit of Russia. I saw the Kremlin with some towers and red brick walls. On the top of one of them you can see a big clock  called Kuranty. By the way, in this picture you can see Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral and the Kremlin in the evening. I think the view is wonderful!
Despite of the city size, there are no odd sectors - every of them has its own meaning in the  city life. Moscow is a business center too. Economic questions about all the  country have their answers in Moscow. If you want to buy something special, you must go there. If you want new feelings, you must go there too!
Best wishes,
Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment