Monday 10 September 2012


Hello Argentineans!
How nice for me that I got your letters! My holidays were amazing, and I’d like to tell you about many things that happened with me in this trip.
During my summer I was in Kyrgyzstan with my parents.The point is that my sister is studying and living in the capital of Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, for 4 years and we visited her. I visited many places there, but most of all I liked the view of the night city from a great height. Also I was impressed with the Museum of Blood. There you can see pictures of bloody battles for the freedom of people, secret finds from revolutions and revolts and many interesting things. In this museum everyone will receive unusual emotions and shivers will run on his body .
You can't imagine how incredibly beautiful it is in our mountains! Local air is so clean that your head will turn and ears will lay. There a lot of herbs and flowers which used in medicine  grow.
Kyrgyzstan is famous for its hot springs and above all Lake Issyk-Kul.I was here twice and did not come out of the water. The weather was very hot and I actually had a good time. I’d like to show you my photos which I took in Kyrgyzstan. 
What did you do this summer?Did you make any friends this summer?What do you want to do after school?
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Best wishes,
Merim.

No comments:

Post a Comment