Friday 7 September 2012

Masha to her friends

Hello my dear friends from Argentina!
 I’m Masha, I have written to you earlier. Now, I want to tell you about my summer holidays. They weren’t so cool, but sometimes I really was happy.
You know, we live in a small town in the north of Russia, so every of us tries to spend our holidays in different cities or countries. My parents and I went to the nearby city of Tyumen for some days. There I visited the Art Museum and the exhibition of the painter Salvador Dali. There were a lot of his illustrations to the book "Devine Comedy" by Dante. Have you ever seen any of his works?
Also I've read some books, such as ”In his own write” by John Lennon, “Meat.Eating animals” by Johnatan Foer and “Flowers for Algernon” by Daniel Keyes. The last one is a real page-turner and it’s very hard to put down. Do you know that this book is included to school program in the USA? Do you like reading?
Yesterday I saw the movie "The Secret in their Eyes" by your recommendation. It’s really a very good film. Thank you for advising to watch it!
In these pictures you can see my pets: my birds and my lovely cat. by the way, do you like animals?
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible!
Your friend,

Masha

No comments:

Post a Comment