Thursday 13 September 2012

Your new friend from Russia

Hello!
My name is Reseda. I live in a small town of Nefteyugansk with my parents.
I study at school № 5 it's a special school - multy profiled.
It is  special because we can choose subjects necessary for our
future profession and learn them intensevely. Not so long ago I decided to change my profile subjects
in English and Social Studies. In this connection I was transfered to another class (form)
and now I also have the opportunity to write in the blog like my new classmates!
As for my hobbies - I have been playing the piano for 7 years. Also I play the guitar and collect
some things from the last time for example: souvenirs, tickets, postcards and so on.

Now I'd like to tell you about my summer. Unfortunatly, on the first day of my summer holidays I got to hospital. But it's better than if I had been there during the school year.
After this my mother and I went to Ufa to my older brother. He is a student of Petrolium University there. Ufa is the amazing capital of Bashkortostan. There you can to see a variety of buildings and monuments of the XIX century and modern high buildings.
The rest of the   summer I mostly spent at home or went  shopping.
But one day I went to the movie in the open air cinema with my elder cousin.
The movie name is "Moonrise Kingdom". It's about a pair of young lovers flee their New England town, which causes a local party to fan out and find them. This movie is very powerful and unusal.
If I have a chance to see some movie in the open air cinema again I'll do that! So it's very amusing!
Your new friend Reseda

No comments:

Post a Comment