Tuesday 8 September 2015



Dear friends,
My name is Kristina. I am teacher  Valentina’s student. I have read the blog and  liked your letters and photos. The blog is interesting and very good for studying the English language .
I want to tell you about my travel. Last year I was in a camp in Bulgaria because I won the Municipal Olympiad in the  World Artistic Culture . My mother gave money to a company which bought tickets for a plane . Also this company accompanied my friends and me . A five-hour flight was waiting for our group. After the third days of our stay in the camp children may choose some excursions. I chose a few of them. My excursions were for two days. The first day my group and I rode a bus. We saw and enjoyed beautiful views. Then we visited the valley of roses and some museums , saw the monument to a Russian soldier and went to the zoo.
 On the second day our team went to the shopping mall. Shelves with books and toys , boutiques with clothes and shoes were in the mall. Children bought a lot of  things and happily went to the camp . In the evening teenagers walked in the park or went to clubs ,cafés and theatres.
Our jorney ended and we flew by plane for home . I hope that I will be in Bulgaria again.
Best wishes ,
Kristina  

1 comment:

  1. To me, you would enjoyed it better if you travel and visit individually. As you are new where you go, you may use some travel apps.

    ReplyDelete