Tuesday 8 September 2015



Dear friends from Argentina ,
 My name is Daria T. I am teacher  Valentina  Chernova's student. We have watched your pictures and I think the blog is very interesting
I' d like to  tell you about my journey. Well, I spent my holidays in Saint Petersburg. I went to this city by plane. To be honest, I'm really scared of this kind of transport but it is very comfortable and fast. Every summer I go to Saint Petersburg because my Granny lives there. I enjoy this city and usually stay there nearly for a month. There are a lot of museums and theaters. I can’t forget my last visit to the theatre. I saw the ballet. It was great. Performance included beautiful costumes, wonderful music and an interesting story.
By the way, do you like travelling? How many countries have you visited? What kind of transport do you prefer?
Well, I'd better go now as I have to do my homework. Write back soon!
Best wishes,
Daria

No comments:

Post a Comment