Tuesday 8 September 2015


Dear friends from Argentina,
   My name is Alexandra, I am teacher Valentina`s student. I have seen the blog and watched your pictures, and I love it so much. I would like to write my own letter.
  This summer I visited Anapa with my best friends. We do not have our own budget, so our parents help us. The cheapest way to travel around Russia is by train. Yes, six days on train during hot summer weather is not convenient at all, but I tell you that travelling by train can give you tons of amazing memories. That was my first journey without any siblings, just a bunch of friends. Consequently, it gives us opportunity to do whatever we want, and we did. We swam at night; had fun all day long  and had  a lot of yummy snacks. Of course, we did not do silly things, but that summer was the best.
  I hope your summer was cool too. It was nice to hear from you.
 Best wishes,
 Alexandra.

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, I did not get the purpose of the blog yet. Can anyone tell me, please?

    - My Hidden Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Midnyt Blaze!
    I think the blog is useful for practising English and it it very interesting to learn about culture and lifestyle of the contemporaries in other countries.
    Best wishes,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete