Tuesday 8 September 2015


Dear friends,
My name is Roman, I’m a student of  teacher Valentina Chernova.  I have read the blog and I like your letters and photos.It’s so interesting.
So, I’d like to tell you about my summer holidays.  After I passed the exams, I bought a plane ticket and flew from Surgut to Barnaul. When I came there I was so joyful because I had been dreaming for it so long!
I visited all of my friends and many relatives. With the friends we went to a lake and played basketball. They told me about many interesting things, that  happened without me.There was so much sun, as much as I needed, and I had a good time!
But it was time to leave for home and my family and I went to Nefteyugansk by car.
It was the best vacation!
And were you anywhere on your holidays?
I’m waiting for your letter,
Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment