Tuesday 8 September 2015


Dear friends from Argentina,
I’m teacher Valentina’s student. My name is Tamara. I have read the blog and I think that to work in blogs is very interesting. So I want to tell you how I spent this summer. This summer I had a wonderful  journey. In my opinion, our world is beautiful and in order to understand it you don’t need to travel around the world. It’s only necessary to visit different cities in Russia. I visited such cities as Chelyabinsk, Tobolsk, Sterlitamak, Magnitogorsk, Tyumen and other cities this summer. I and my family decided that the best transport for trip is a car. We have been traveling all the summer. It was cool. We saw the beauty of these cities and their suburbs, took pictures and got a lot of emotions.
I believe that I will get your letter very soon.
All the best,
Tamara.

No comments:

Post a Comment