Tuesday 15 October 2013

Vadim to Argentina


Dear Friends,
          How are you doing?
          My  name is Vadim, my surname is Komarov. I`m a boy of sixteen. I was born on the 29th of May 1997 in the town of Nefteyugansk, where I live now together with my parents and a younger sister. When I look at myself  in the mirror I see a boy with medium light brown hair and green eyes. As to my appearance I`m rather tall and strong. I`m calm, funny and kind. I like to laugh and joke. Also, I have got a good sence of  humour.
     I`m a pupil of form 10. I like to study, because knowledge is useful sometimes. My favourite  subjects are English, Russian and History. I really try hard on them. I`m very sociable, so I have got a lot of  friends among my schoolmates. As for me, I appreciate people`s honesty, kidness, sences of humour, justice and intelligence. I don`t like, when people are rude and aggressive. I`m harmful and stubborn at times. Also, I never leave things half done. I think, that I`m rather hard-working and diligent.
          And now a few words about my pastime. I like to play my favourite computer game «Contract Wars» very much. I like rap music. My favourite singers are «Schokk» and «Oxxxymiron». They are kings in rap life. Besides, I like to go to the cinema. Sometimes I play different sport games for health and pleasure. I usually play such games as football and volleyball. I like to wear jeans, T-shirts, trousers, shoes and trainers.
        In coclusion, I want to tell you about my dream for the future: after finishing school I`ll try to enter a good University, to have a very successful career, to build the home of my dreams and to find someone in my life to share all that with.
Your new friend Vadim.

No comments:

Post a Comment