Tuesday 15 October 2013

Alexander to Argentina

Hello, friends in Argentina!
My Name is Alexander. I’m fifteen years old. I live in Nefteugansk only with my mother. I’m one child in our family, but I have two cousins who live in the capital of our region called Tumen. I’m studying in secondary school # 5 in the 10th grade which profile is "Law". From the 1th to the 6th grades I’ve been studying in another school. After that I came to Lyceum №1 and have been studying there for 3 years.
 After finishing school I'm going to go to university. I want to be a lawyer or an usher in the future.
Three times at week I go to body-building club and one time a week I go to the swimming pool. I like listening to music especially punk-rock, alternative rock, house and hip-hop or pop. Also I like to play computer games.
Best wishes from Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment