Wednesday 9 October 2013

To Argentinian friends from Daria


Dear friends,
Hi! How are you today? I’m really glad to write you this letter.
To start, I want to tell you something about me. My name is Daria, I’m fifteen yeas old. I finished musical school last year as a piano player, and I really like music, especially rock music and reading books. By the way , you can see my pictures from the rock party held in our town. Also, I enjoy walking with my friends. It’s a pity, we can’t walk long hours, because we live in a small, really small town and it became very boring.  I’m keen on Chemistry and Biology, because I want to become a doctor.
Furthermore, I do sports, such as aikido and swimming. Also, I am interested in psychology, as my mother is.
I really love all my family. My mother is a psychologist and my father is an engineer. Also, I have a little sister, Maria. She can be really annoying, but I still love her.
Anyway, that’s all for now. I’m looking forward to your answer.
Best wishes,
Daria.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment