Tuesday 15 October 2013

Olga to Argentina


Dear friends!
My name is Olga Rumyantseva. I was born on the 20 of November 1997 in Nefteyugansk. I am 15 years old. I study in grade 10.
How are you doing?I`m fine, but it`s taken me a while to settle in. It`s been two months now since I moved to a new school, so I thought I`d drop you a line to let you know how I`ve been getting on. My new school is multiprofiled and I have the profile "Law".
At the new school it is very good. There`s always something going on. The new school is very large, there are many good teachers. There are lots of interesting people here, too. Even though I`ve only been here for a short time, I`ve already made quite a few new friends.
I`m really enjoying studying here, but I still miss my former school that is Lyceum № 1 from time to time. I think that this school may soon become my second home.
Well, that`s all my news for now. Write back and let me know what you`ve been up.

It's the collage where you can see myself and my friend Vadim whose letter you'll see here too.
Love from Olga.

No comments:

Post a Comment