Thursday 4 May 2017

Dasha P. to everybody



Hello Argentina!
My name is Dasha and I’m 16 years old. I’m from Nefteyugansk , Russia. I study in the 5th school in the 10th grade.  My favorite subjects are Biology and English.
My favorite pastime is reading books and making short movies.  I can’t name the author, whom I love best, but I prefer some books: “Harry Potter” by J.K. Rowling, “451° Fahrenheit” by Ray Bradberry, “War and Peace” by Leo Tolstoy. My favorite genres are science-fiction, fantasy and adventures. I also like watching films in the same genres.
I like to learn something new, especially about space and our  world. I want to visit a lot of countries and cities. At first I would like to visit New-York, London, Paris, and later Australia and some European countries and other cities in the U.S.A.
I have a dog. Its name is Barney (1,5 years old), it is Yorkshire terrier. Barney has its own Instagram account (barney_stinson.dog)
Write me back as soon as possible, I’ll be  waiting for your reply very much.
Dasha P., your new friend from Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment