Wednesday 10 May 2017

Dasha E. to Argentina





Hello my new friends from Argentina!
My name is Dasha. I am 17. I’m living in a small town in Russian, its name is Nefteyugansk. 
I study in high school (grade10). When I finish school I will go to study to the university to be a doctor.
My interests are music, films, and books. I love all kinds of music, but I don’t like rock.  My favorite music is K-POP. This music helps me relax. I like to watch films about adventures, fantasy and disaster. Me favorite films are “Hobbit” and “Lord of the Ring”.  And I love to watch k-drama, for example, “Descendants of the sun”.
I'd like to travel in future. I have a big list of the countries which I want to visit. And Argentina is included into this list.
I'm interested in cultures of other countries. I like writing to people who live abroad. Now I correspond with a guy from South Korea. It’s so interesting. I can learn languages and make new friends.
I’ll be waiting for your response.  
Best wishe4s,
Dasha E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment