Thursday 6 November 2014

To Principal Veronica Zonteponte from teacher Valentina

Dear Veronica!
I'm writing to you again in order to thank you once more for giving me the opportunity to use your wonderful educational film "Meet Betta Haltridge". I still use it when teaching my students of grades 8-10. I enjoy it greatly and so do my students. I'm proud to say to everybody that the producer and the director of the film is a good friend of mine, a teacher of English from Argentina, Veronica Zonteponte.
Vero, I know you are so busy now with the final exams in your school. So, I wish you and your students a great success!
Please, say hello to your daughter Lola! My students as well as myself are waiting for her wonderful letters and nice pictures!
Best wishes,
Valentina

No comments:

Post a Comment