Sunday 30 November 2014

Anastasia to everybody

Dear friends,  
My name is Anastasia and I'm teacher Valentina's student. I was very glad to read all your letters and watch all your pictures!  
Now I want to tell you about my summer holidays which I had last July and August. When my holidays came I was very happy!  The weather was fine so my friends and I went for a walk every day. It was fun! Then I spent a month in the country where my grandfather and grandmother lived. It was great. I drank milk and ate a lot of tasty food which my granny cooked for me. I have many frends in this village because I go there every holidays. We played football and tennis every day! There is a small river near the forest and we swam when the weather was fine. It was great!  I liked my holidays very much.  
That's enough for me today. I have to go now.   
Have you had your School leaving party yet? If so, it would be great to watch some pictures of it!
Best regards to your friends and family.
Write soon.  
Yours Anastasiya

No comments:

Post a Comment