Monday 1 June 2015

To our Russian friends!

Hello!!!

Our names are Julieta and Yesica, We are best friends. We are 17 years old. We are students at 5 year, this is our last year at school. We are from La Chispa.

(Julieta) My favorite subject is Chemistry and Biology. I don't like sports because I think they're boring for me. I like going out with my friends because it is funny. My bitrhday is August 14. (Winter in our country). 
I have much free time and I like spending it with my family, friends and boyfriend.
When I finished I want to study something related to medicine or biology.

(Yesica) My favorite subject is Natural Scince. I like volleyball,this is my favorite sport. My hobby is having "mates" in the evening or eating pizzas with my friends.

Here you can see a photo of us. (Julieta right and Yesica left) 


Kisses.


No comments:

Post a Comment