Wednesday 17 December 2014

Thank you so much for the film!

Dear Vero!
Thank you so much for adding your wonderful film into our blog! It's really very interesting and necessary for me! We watched it from the CD you sent me some years ago but now we'll have the opportunity to watch it on line!
Vero, how are your holidays? How was your School Leaving Party? I asked Meli to add some pictures to the blog but, I think she was very busy to do it. Please, don't worry everything is OK!
By the way, what is Lola dong?
Please, say hello to her and your husband!
Warmly,
Valentina

1 comment:

  1. Hello Vale and students!!
    I'm still working!! My holidays begin on December 24th!! That's why I couldn't participate in the blog they way I'd love to!! We're travelling to the coast to spend a week there. We'll take photos and post them of course!!
    Lola finished primary school!! She had her graduation party last Wednesday and in a few days we´ll have the photos so we'll also post them!!

    We ( Marcelo, Lola and me) are really looking forward to our holidays!!
    Send my regards to your family and students!! With Love. Vero

    ReplyDelete