Thursday 8 May 2014

To Bianca and everybody from Mahliyo and Dasha


Hi, Bianca!
We are two girls from teacher Valentina's class. We live in the city of Nefteugansk. We study in class 10 and study a lot of different sciences, but we pay special attention to biology and chemistry. We are going to be  doctors in future.
My name is Dasha, I live with my parents and have a cat. I like spending time with my friends. We walk around the town  and often go to the cinema. I love  to listen to music and usually do it all day long.
My name is Mahliyo. I live with my mom and three sisters.  I play volleyball. I like to cook for my family. I love to watch Turkish TV series.  Soon we have  summer holidays and I am waiting for them.  

Next time we'll add the picture to the blog. Please, wait!
Bianca, say hello to your classmates and your family.
Best wishes,
your new friends from Russia
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment