Wednesday 17 April 2013

Around Europe


      I`m so glad to write to you again, my dear friends from Argentina!
      As I know, you`ve just started your studying. I`m sure you have had a great rest. So, what can you tell us about your holidays?
      I have a lot of news for you. We have had spring holidays two weeks long. I spent the time travelling around Europe. I`ve visited so many countries, cities, famous historical and cultural centers, architectural and natural sights. For example, ruins of Pompeii in Napoli (Italy), Rome and residence of Pope in Vatican. I walked along the famous bridge in Luzern, Switzerland. But most of all I liked Germany, especially Baden-Baden, and Austria with its capital of Vienna. Both countries impressed me very much and brought unforgettable memories for the whole of my life.
       Well, I'm looking forward to your impressions about the holidays and I hope that you have had the same great time as I had. If you wish I can add some more pictures of my amazing journey.
Zhanna S.

No comments:

Post a Comment