Thursday 29 September 2011

Your new friend from Russia

My name is Zhanna.
I`ve been living in Nefteyugansk since my birth, for about 16 years. Recently I`ve entered a new school. Its full name is secondary school №5. And I have some favourite subjects, for example, Mathematics, History and Literature. But most of all I like English. I`m interested in the language, in culture of such countries as England and America.
But besides secondary school I also go to the Art school and English school. At my Art school I paint and draw. This year is my last year of studying there. And I`ll have 5 difficult exams. Although I like it and I get only excellent marks I`m worrying so much because of that.
Also I like to write poems, to listen to music, to go for a walk with my friends. I have 2 best friends and they morally support me and make me really happy. Although I care for them very much there is no person in all the world more dear for me than my Mum. I love her and she loves me. And we always help and protect each other.
Hope to hear from you!
Your friend from Russia,
Zhanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment